The Dall sheep (originally Dall’s sheep), Ovis dalli, is a species of sheep native to northwestern North America, ranging from white to slate brown in color and having curved yellowish brown horns.
Sheep hunting is one of the most rewarding, challenging and physically demanding hunts that can be taken in all of North America. Physical condition, shooting skill and luck are all factors in trophy quality and the overall success of your hunt.
1. This is a 7-day hunt in Alaska/Wrangell-Nutzotin region, Aug-Sept. Arrival point is Fairbanks. $20,000
2. This is a 8-day hunt in Alaska/Brooks (ANWR) region, Aug-Sept. Arrival point is Deadhorse. $17,500
3. 10-day hunt in Alaska/Wrangell-Nutzotin region in Aug-Sept. Arrival point is Tok. $17,900
4. 12-day hunt in Alaska, Aug-Sept. Arrival point is Healy. $18,000
5. 10-day hunt in the N.W.T./MacKenzie Mtns. in Aug. Arrival point is Norman Wells. $20,500
Many of our sheep hunts take place in areas conducive to adding other big games species, such as caribou, moose, goat, bear or wolf. The above listing is a sample of the many sheep hunts we offer. Contact our office for complete details on these hunts, as well as other options for the specie of your choice. Prices listed, in most cases, DO NOT include license, tag(s), tax or air charter (if applicable). All prices are based on 2016 rates and are subject to change. * Trophy fees may apply.